Rpers R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New World: Full Metal Alchemist

Go down

A New World: Full Metal Alchemist Empty A New World: Full Metal Alchemist

Post  WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm

A new generation begins the search for the philosiphers stone. Each has their own tale of a past, their own reason for it. Each has their own unique talents. A group is formed of young, developing alchemists, to find the stone. The problem, it seems, is that all want it, and so deception is inevatable. Their quest will lead them around the world, and this is the tale of their adventures through a world that has been so changed by war.

Charactor Info:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Haircolor:
Eyecolor:
Looks:
Charactors best feature:
Destinguishing or unatural features:
Talents not envolving alchemy:
Talents in alchemy:
Reason for wishing to find the stone:
With or against the military?:
Personality:
Bio:
WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow
WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow
Red Jailer
Red Jailer

Location : Breaking out of my straight jacket, and watching my portal back to Hell close rapidly before my eyes

Back to top Go down

A New World: Full Metal Alchemist Empty Re: A New World: Full Metal Alchemist

Post  WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Name: Arceon/Arc aka the Iron Fist Alchemist
Height: 5' 4'
Weight: 123
Haircolor: dark brown
Eyecolor: dark blue
Looks: A New World: Full Metal Alchemist A3
Charactors best feature: charactor's eyes
Destinguishing or unatural features: autormail right arm
Talents not envolving alchemy: shooting a gun, jumping, writting, reading ancient scripts, very accute sences
Talents in alchemy: transmutating any form of metal or element that is metal like, and human transmutation, but nobody knows abotu that
Reason for wishing to find the stone: to regain his arm, and perhaps get his father back
With or against the military?: rather neutral, depending on the situation.
Personality: Arc is a bit cold at times, but if he sets him mind to something, nothing and nobody can stop him.
Bio: Arc grew up in a rather rural area, with his father. His mother had died at his birth, so he had never known her. His father began teaching him alchemy when he was very young. The man was harsh, beating the boy at times, but he was still a very meaningful person in Arc's life. When Arc reached the age of 9, his father was killed in a brutal beating from the military for crimes and human transmutation atempts. In a hope to get his father back, Arc atempted human transmutation, losing his arm and a bit of his internal organs in the proces. He was found later that night by a neighbor, and taken to the city to a hospital, where he insisted on automail. He recoverd surprisingly quickly, and began training.
WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow
WalkingxinxDeathsxShadow
Red Jailer
Red Jailer

Location : Breaking out of my straight jacket, and watching my portal back to Hell close rapidly before my eyes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum